stumbled across tree tops
whose hair she ruffled
intoxicated by that
first cup of dawn
This morning's sun
rained down my sleeves
letting me splash
in sorrows of loss
as well as
Question: Can you give this poem a title? Please leave your suggestion in the comment?
* update: Thank you Claudia for picking a beautiful title for this poem. Thank you everyone for all your suggestions. They were each wonderful and inspiring but I could only pick one.
|Sunshine that looked like rain*|
- A few thankful things:
1. Friends who thought of me, and brought me what I needed.
2. Connecting with people around the world, one fragment at a time.
3. Cooking trout for the first time, ginger and soy style.
4. Listening to songs of praise, sorrow and joy.
5. Tomatoes and peppers thriving and bearing fruit in the heat.
6. Splashing in the waves.
7. Coffee anytime, warm or iced, golden or black, over a balcony or at a seaside bench.
* No that is not my house. Though I am thankful for my small apartment farther from the ocean.