Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving in Colorado - Black Friday

It is not within my nature to shop on black Fridays, as I am of the private boutique, trunk show type.  But I am persuaded to partake in this time honored tradition, heading to the stores bleary eyed and bushy tailed at 6am. 

little shopper
The outlet is already bursting at the seams with people hauling loads to their cars.

"See, we are late!"
"You have to be kidding..."

A check on my phone confirms Angie from back home had stationed at Xmart at 1am, Walmart at 2am, and Target at 3am, in 30F chill no less.

I feel like a wimp.

5 comments:

  1. Came across your blog. Like the idea of looking at the blessings in life! That's sorta how mine is, lookin at the positives. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine -
    Nice to meet a fellow blogger and Thanks for your kind words of encouragement. I will return a visit to your blog soon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are no wimp. I opted out for the solitude of my laptop and a blog entry. So was it fruitful??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jayne - It was most fruitful in finding a great new tea shop and some nice tasting and multifunctional teas for several friends and family. Also a most wonderful lunch stop (maybe another blog). Plus it was fun to just hang out with friends wherever the setting might be.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 简单而甜蜜。我想开始另一个博客或五不一会儿,我肯定会考虑这一主题。陪他们来了!.

    ReplyDelete

Reply?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...